1. If there is sludge in the transportation process of the automatic loading mixer, it is necessary to determine whether there is any problem with the cleaning of the automatic loading mixer.
2. Handling of hydraulic system or engine failure of automatic feeding mixer:
(1) Open the cover of the inspection hole of the mixing tank of the automatic loading mixer, loosen the pipe joint of the high-pressure hose on the motor, rotate the mixing drum, tilt the inspection hole of the mixing drum downward, and then discharge the concrete mixing cylinder hole for inspection;
(2) Remove the high-pressure hose of the vehicle with fault from the motor, connect the high-pressure hose for rescue, connect the other end to the oil pump of the rescue vehicle, and connect one end of the emergency return hose to the motor drain pipe of the vehicle with fault. The other end of the oil return pipe is connected to the oil return port of the oil pump of the rescue automatic feeding mixer. The rescue vehicle is used to control the rotation and discharge of the mixing drum of the faulty vehicle.
3. If the motor of the automatic feeding mixer fails, the handling will be simpler. You can remove the motor of the rescue vehicle and install it on the faulty vehicle, then connect various oil pipes, and then start the rescue vehicle to control the rotation of the mixing drum of the faulty vehicle and discharge the concrete.