1. First, the specification of the car body must meet the requirements, and the main parameters of the specification must meet the requirements of publicity.
2. Outsourced parts and purchased parts must have the factory certificate from the manufacturer, and must meet the requirements of relevant standards. They must be inspected by the concrete mixer manufacturer before they can be used.
3. The total mass of the concrete mixer added by the manufacturer of the 3m3 concrete mixer truck shall not exceed the high value allowed by the public notice, and the steering axle load mass and the stable roll angle shall meet the relevant requirements.
4. The welding of 3m3 concrete mixer tank shall be evenly distributed and vertical, and the surface shall be free of burr, sand inclusion, crack and other phenomena.
5. For all exposed metal, the surface must be rust-proof, and the body shape and decoration should be unique and meet relevant requirements.
The allowable time from the feeding of 6.3m3 concrete mixer truck to the end of the pouring of the conveyor shall not exceed 80 minutes, and the continuous transport of the tank truck shall not exceed 300 revolutions as required, and the speed of the concrete mixer truck shall not exceed 60 km/h during the driving process.
7. The ready-mixed concrete loaded must be transported to the place of supply in a long distance within the required time, and the quality of concrete must meet the standards of.
8. The specification of the outlet of the material inlet shall not be less than 600mm, and the spacing between the pavement shall not exceed 3.9m.
9. The feeding speed of 3m3 concrete mixer truck shall not be less than 2.6m/ Mln, feeding speed should exceed 0.65m/ Mln, the residual rate of feed is between 2% and 5%.
5. All components of the vehicle must be installed firmly, and all access parts must not be damaged or deformed.
4. When the vehicle has a large total mass, there shall be no concrete outflow when driving on the ramp.
12. The brake system of the car must meet the requirements of, and the vehicle's pollution discharge must meet the standards of.
13. Each sealing performance of the vehicle body must be good, and all protruding surfaces, pipe joints and all connecting parts shall be free of water seepage.