1. Mixing drum: the mixing drum used in this model is a widely used structural form. The mixing drum is pear-shaped structure. Its cleaning water and mixing water added as needed during transportation are injected into the drum from the feed inlet of the mixing drum head.
2. Drive system: the mixing drum is driven by the engine as the power source. The power is taken from the power take-off at the rear end of the engine and transmitted to the variable piston hydraulic pump through the transmission shaft. The mixing drum is driven to rotate through the quantitative piston oil motor and the reducer.
3. Feeding and discharging system of mixing drum (loading and unloading mechanism): It is an important device to assist the mixing drum.
4. Control system: it is the control part of the whole mixing truck. There is a "I-shaped" slot on the control panel, which is the active space of the control lever; The slot in the rear half is provided with a limit hole to fix the position of the joystick. The control system controls the forward, reverse and rotational speed of the mixing drum through the left and right control levers at the rear of the car, so as to complete the feeding and mixing actions.
5. Water supply system: the water supply system of the concrete mixer is mainly used to clean the mixing device. There are two types of water supply system for this vehicle, one is centrifugal pump water supply system; One is the pressure water tank water supply system, which is optional for users.